Latest version, SuperSonic 5.1 Multi Region DVD Player HDMI Compatible, SC-31 available.
SuperSonic 5.1 Channel Multi Region DVD Player with USB / SD Card Slots and Remote
Looking for a way to watch all those DVDs from Greece (or anywhere in the world)? Here is the solution! Watch any DVD (from any region) on any TV set (NTSC or PAL) or use this player as a Karaoke / DVD machine (microphones not included).
Now you can watch DVDs from Greece, USA and anywhere else in the world with this affordable quality Multi-region (PAL / NTSC ) DVD player! Click here for further explanations on region coding.
• This DVD player can play PAL [Phase Altering Line] the standard format used for televisions in most of the world (other than the US, Canada, and Japan), or NTSC DVD's [National Television Standards Committee] the standard format used for televisions in most of North and Central America, and Japan.
• You can watch DVD's from abroad right here in the U.S. with your standard TV or you can watch U.S. DVD's abroad with local TV. This player is truly Multi-Regional and has built-in video converter.
- 5.1 channel audio player for surround systems
- Compatible with DVD/CD/SVCD/VCD/MP3/JPEG/CD-R/CD-RW formats
- USB/SD/MMC/MS compatible -- Access your digital media directly from USB/SD Cards
- Ac-3 Digital Decoder
- Convenient front panel and on-screen display
- Multiple angle / Language subtitles
- Coaxial & Optical Digital output
- Two Karaoke Microphone Jacks (microphone not included)
- Power supply 90V-240V
- AV cables (included)
- Remote control (included)
- ETL Listed
- Multi Region! Plays NTSC & PAL All Zones
DVD Region Code Explanation:
Region codes are a built-in feature of the DVD system that controls where discs are viewed and distributed. All DVD hardware and software is coded using the numbers 1 through 6.
Region 1 discs are used in the USA & Canada.
Region 2 discs are use in Europe and Japan.
NTSC — [National Television Standards Committee] is the standard format used for televisions in most of North and Central America, and Japan.
PAL — [Phase Altering Line] is the standard format used for televisions in most of the world (other than the US, Canada, and Japan).